SIEM primarily deals with real-time monitoring, event correlation and notification, while providing long-term storage, analysis and reporting of log data.
Secugenius work alongside their clients to devise the right security strategy, and a workable plan for the implementation of well thought out security controls, policies and procedures. Planning involves incorporating many internal and external factors such as, industry based risks, standards and legislation, risk apatite, company culture, and unique organisational risks.
• Business impact analysis
• Threat modelling
• Risk assessments
• Security architecture reviews
• Solution and security roadmap design
• Project governance and oversight
• Understand business and its security requirements
• Understand existing IT network infrastructure
• Decide log collection points
• Select appropriate tool
• Deploy and configure tool
• Set procedures for right operations
SIEM implementation gives you a great insight into your daily logs being collected, which suddenly start making sense from security standpoint. It provides a unified way to create reports which are not only helpful for compliance, but also gain better control on IT security
Contact Us:2A/3,Asaf Ali Road Near Delhi Stock Exchange,New Delhi,110001,(+91) 94649-55342,(+91) 98888-89470
Copyright © 2016 Secugenius. All rights reserved.